Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pleasing myself

You might have noticed that a couple of things have disappeared from the Blog. If you don't know what they are, it doesn't matter. Think of it as a sort of online Kim's Game. (And if you don't understand that reference it REALLY doesn't matter).

If you HAVE noticed what's missing and you want to know why I'll tell you, if you insist. But otherwise I'll leave it at the fact that I'm looking after number 1 for a while. And I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

I don't do verbigeration. And I'm proud of that.

4 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Looking after number 1 is a good thing to do. :)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Ann .. not sure I do see what's missing .. but I guess that's the way blogging life is .. if you'd suddenly coloured it bright orange - I might have thought something was odd ..

However - I hope all will be well and end well as they say .. I love the photo of the letters .. cheers Hilary

Ruth Schiffmann said...

Hi AJ! I don't notice what's missing from the blog, but I guess that just means that I should stop by more often =)

snafu said...

No marks for observation for me. I cannot see anything different.