Wednesday, November 02, 2011

NaNo day 2

Had another productive day - but I have to because I'm not going to get chance to write anything for about the next three days.  (work and life commitments)  I'm working on the principle that I need to do at least 2,000 words a day on the days I CAN fit in. 

I freely admit that I have incorporated this character's story into the NaNo project because I didn't really have any definite plans for her when I wrote her. Now she has a proper home in the hotel on the cliff. 

Happy NaNo to all who are in it.

3 comments:

Paula RC said...

Keep going girl, you'll get then in the end or at least the end of the month... ;-)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Morning AJ .. keep going and all the best - time to think while you're busy doing other things .. Good Luck - Hilary

Christine Rains said...

Keep going! You can do it. 2000 words a day is my goal too.